The Bitfury Group develops and delivers both the software and the hardware solutions necessary for businesses, governments, organizations, and individuals to securely move an asset across the Blockchain. The expertise of The Bitfury Group ensures a successful, easy, fast, secure and cost-effective connectivity to the Blockchain.
We are looking for a Technical Writer to join our team to prepare technical documentation for our hardware design department.
Duties and responsibilities
• Supporting engineering team by documenting meetings.
• Analyzing and structuring the existing documentation.
• Developing documentation templates.
• Writing technical documentation for new and existing functionality.
• Maintaining documentation up to date.
• Harmonizing the documentation package within the team.
• Interacting with the engineering team and project management.
• Experience in writing technical documentation.
• Advanced verbal and written language, high listening & comprehension skills.
• Knowledge of documentation process and approaches (technical writing fundamentals).
• Basic knowledge of HTML and wiki markup languages.
• Fast learner and curious about technologies.
• Familiarity with blockchain cryptocurrencies is a plus.
• IT experience in development-testing-analytics is a plus.
• Location and working conditions.
• A job in a high-tech international company in a booming ground-breaking industry.
• A great opportunity for career and professional growth.
• Freedom of actions, good salary, and comfort.
• Flexible schedule.